[Vampire: The Requiem] Invite OnlySingular vampires are so many terrible things.
Why should it be any different when many vampires get together? It isn't. In fact, it's exponentially worse. Kindred are designed to be solitary predators.
Why they gather in such large groups is a complicated issue. Are they lonely? Do they need to keep enemies within arms' reach? Do they need to understand the other creatures that inhabit their homes? Do they believe in safety in numbers?
This book specifically addresses how to build an interaction. It's how to host a party, how to make a location and how to make a social structure.
A PDF-exclusive chronicle book for Vampire: The Requiem.
• A handful of fully fleshed social hotspots you can plug into or adapt your chronicle.
• Play variants and tweaks, Merits, Devotions and other character items built around Kindred social gatherings.
• A handful of plug-and-play scenes in the SAS format.
• Options for a social combat system.
Invite Only is now available at RPGNow.com.
- Ravenloft Campaign Setting, Revised, Boxed Set (2e) (RPG News)
- 10 Dragon Magic Items (PFRPG) From Rite Publishing (RPG News)
- Tales from The Strange (RPG News)
- 13th Age Bestiary from Pelgrane Press (RPG News)
- Cold Steel Wardens: Roleplaying in the Iron Age of Comics (RPG News)
- Rogue Trooper Sale! (Comics News)
- Weird Wars Rome: Nox Germanica (RPG News)
- Black Crusade: Tome of Decay (RPG News)
- Edara: A Steampunk Renaissance Revised (RPG News)
- Underworld Races: Drow (RPG News)