[Vampire: The Requiem] Invite OnlySingular vampires are so many terrible things.
Why should it be any different when many vampires get together? It isn't. In fact, it's exponentially worse. Kindred are designed to be solitary predators.
Why they gather in such large groups is a complicated issue. Are they lonely? Do they need to keep enemies within arms' reach? Do they need to understand the other creatures that inhabit their homes? Do they believe in safety in numbers?
This book specifically addresses how to build an interaction. It's how to host a party, how to make a location and how to make a social structure.
A PDF-exclusive chronicle book for Vampire: The Requiem.
• A handful of fully fleshed social hotspots you can plug into or adapt your chronicle.
• Play variants and tweaks, Merits, Devotions and other character items built around Kindred social gatherings.
• A handful of plug-and-play scenes in the SAS format.
• Options for a social combat system.
Invite Only is now available at RPGNow.com.
- Called To Battle: Volume One (RPG News)
- Blood & Badges from Chaosium (RPG News)
- Armor Hunters #1 (Comics News)
- Legend of the Five Rings: Sword and Fan (RPG News)
- Wendigo Tales: Necessary Evil: Fallen (RPG News)
- Primeval Thule Campaign Setting (RPG News)
- Shadowrun: Spells & Chrome (RPG News)
- Ravenloft Campaign Setting, Revised, Boxed Set (2e) (RPG News)
- 10 Dragon Magic Items (PFRPG) From Rite Publishing (RPG News)
- Tales from The Strange (RPG News)