The Gem That Caught Fire by Ed GreenwoodWhen the umbral kobold owner of the Exploding Herb alchemy shop is questioned about a magical gem that he may or may not have enchanted, both danger and bombs fly. Will Kurdag find a mortal enemy among the Hookblades? Will the neighbor's wagon be smashed to splinters or explode into woodchips?
Written by Ed Greenwood!
The Gem That Caught Fire is the second in the Shadowsfall Legends line of short tales taking place on the Plane of Shadows. Now available in PDF, ePub, and mobi (Kindle) formats.
Shadowsfall Legends: The Gem That Caught Fire is available now at DriveThruFiction.com.
- Legend of the Five Rings: Secrets of the Empire (RPG News)
- Achtung! Cthulhu: Investigator's Guide (RPG News)
- Judges' Handbook II (RPG News)
- The Esoterrorists 2nd Edition (RPG News)
- Girl Genius Volume Twelve (Comics News)
- D&D 4E March of the Phantom Brigade (RPG News)
- The Paradox Room by Monte Cook, & Bruce Cordell (RPG News)
- Doctor Who Special Bundle Offer! (RPG News)
- Demon: the Descent Prestige Edition Kickstarter (RPG News)
- Slaine: The Treasures Of Britain (Comics News)