Psionics Expanded: Master the BattleStrike terror into your enemies with the fifth release in the Psionics Expanded series. With new options for existing psionic classes and a new psionic class—the dread, who turns fears into reality — Master the Battle offers a variety of new psionic options for your game!
Psionics Expanded: Master the Battle offers over 40 pages of new psionic material, including the dread base class, the armored blade, deadly fist, psionic fighter, and shielded blade archetypes, the Guardian and Interceptor paths for the psychic warrior, and the Pain Surge for the wilder. With new feats, powers, prestige classes, and psionic items, even your existing characters can find something to use in this expansion to Psionics Unleashed.
Psionics Expanded: Master the Battle is the fifth release of six for the Psionics Expanded: Advanced Psionics Guide which will add a host of new player options playtested by the psionic community across the globe. Designed by the only publishing company known exclusively for psionic support, this book fills in the gaps left to have a truly all-psionic party. Psionics Expanded will be released as six serialized books, with a final release compiling all six parts into a single Advanced Psionics Guide.
Psionics Expanded requires Psionics Unleashed.
- The Esoterror Summoning Guide (RPG News)
- Legend of the Five Rings: Secrets of the Empire (RPG News)
- Achtung! Cthulhu: Investigator's Guide (RPG News)
- Judges' Handbook II (RPG News)
- The Esoterrorists 2nd Edition (RPG News)
- Girl Genius Volume Twelve (Comics News)
- D&D 4E March of the Phantom Brigade (RPG News)
- The Paradox Room by Monte Cook, & Bruce Cordell (RPG News)
- Doctor Who Special Bundle Offer! (RPG News)
- Demon: the Descent Prestige Edition Kickstarter (RPG News)