Psionics Expanded: Master the BattleStrike terror into your enemies with the fifth release in the Psionics Expanded series. With new options for existing psionic classes and a new psionic class—the dread, who turns fears into reality — Master the Battle offers a variety of new psionic options for your game!
Psionics Expanded: Master the Battle offers over 40 pages of new psionic material, including the dread base class, the armored blade, deadly fist, psionic fighter, and shielded blade archetypes, the Guardian and Interceptor paths for the psychic warrior, and the Pain Surge for the wilder. With new feats, powers, prestige classes, and psionic items, even your existing characters can find something to use in this expansion to Psionics Unleashed.
Psionics Expanded: Master the Battle is the fifth release of six for the Psionics Expanded: Advanced Psionics Guide which will add a host of new player options playtested by the psionic community across the globe. Designed by the only publishing company known exclusively for psionic support, this book fills in the gaps left to have a truly all-psionic party. Psionics Expanded will be released as six serialized books, with a final release compiling all six parts into a single Advanced Psionics Guide.
Psionics Expanded requires Psionics Unleashed.
- Armor Hunters #1 (Comics News)
- Legend of the Five Rings: Sword and Fan (RPG News)
- Wendigo Tales: Necessary Evil: Fallen (RPG News)
- Primeval Thule Campaign Setting (RPG News)
- Shadowrun: Spells & Chrome (RPG News)
- Ravenloft Campaign Setting, Revised, Boxed Set (2e) (RPG News)
- 10 Dragon Magic Items (PFRPG) From Rite Publishing (RPG News)
- Tales from The Strange (RPG News)
- 13th Age Bestiary from Pelgrane Press (RPG News)
- Cold Steel Wardens: Roleplaying in the Iron Age of Comics (RPG News)