Psionics Expanded: Master the BattleStrike terror into your enemies with the fifth release in the Psionics Expanded series. With new options for existing psionic classes and a new psionic class—the dread, who turns fears into reality — Master the Battle offers a variety of new psionic options for your game!
Psionics Expanded: Master the Battle offers over 40 pages of new psionic material, including the dread base class, the armored blade, deadly fist, psionic fighter, and shielded blade archetypes, the Guardian and Interceptor paths for the psychic warrior, and the Pain Surge for the wilder. With new feats, powers, prestige classes, and psionic items, even your existing characters can find something to use in this expansion to Psionics Unleashed.
Psionics Expanded: Master the Battle is the fifth release of six for the Psionics Expanded: Advanced Psionics Guide which will add a host of new player options playtested by the psionic community across the globe. Designed by the only publishing company known exclusively for psionic support, this book fills in the gaps left to have a truly all-psionic party. Psionics Expanded will be released as six serialized books, with a final release compiling all six parts into a single Advanced Psionics Guide.
Psionics Expanded requires Psionics Unleashed.
- Heirs to Hell for Demon: the Descent (RPG News)
- Mind Games - Rotted Capes (RPG News)
- Exalted: Tale of the Visiting Flare (Comics News)
- Monte Cook's Small Matters (RPG News)
- Unframed: The Art of Improvisation for Game Masters (RPG News)
- Of Predators and Prey: The Hunters Hunted II Anthology (RPG News)
- The One Ring - Rivendell (RPG News)
- X-Mas in July Sale at RPGNow! (RPG News)
- Embrace the Squee (Comics News)
- Streets of Bedlam SoB Stories #1 (RPG News)