A Translation of EvilA Translation of Evil is a short adventure for the Macabre Tales roleplaying game. What if it were possible for a book to actually be evil? What if the written words themselves had the ability to inflict harm upon the reader? If so, how do you fight something that is, in essence, only an idea on a page? Will the protagonist succeed in translating this vile tome or will his fate be far more sinister?
Macabre Tales is the dominoes-based RPG of Lovecraftian horror that strips out the "contributions" of later authors and focuses solely on what Lovecraft himself created. Spectrum Games, known for accurate emulation of various genres in their products, offers a brand new take on role-playing in the terrifying and abhorrent world of Howard Phillips Lovecraft. Will you emerge from the experience unscathed? Or will your mind snap in the wake of all the hidden abominations that lurk in the shadows, just out of sight of humankind?
Get all of the Macabre Tales eBooks at RPGNow.com!
- Blood & Badges from Chaosium (RPG News)
- Armor Hunters #1 (Comics News)
- Legend of the Five Rings: Sword and Fan (RPG News)
- Wendigo Tales: Necessary Evil: Fallen (RPG News)
- Primeval Thule Campaign Setting (RPG News)
- Shadowrun: Spells & Chrome (RPG News)
- Ravenloft Campaign Setting, Revised, Boxed Set (2e) (RPG News)
- 10 Dragon Magic Items (PFRPG) From Rite Publishing (RPG News)
- Tales from The Strange (RPG News)
- 13th Age Bestiary from Pelgrane Press (RPG News)