13th Age RPG now available in PDFDiscover the d20-rolling fantasy roleplaying game from legendary designers Jonathan Tweet and Rob Heinsoo! This bookmarked PDF gives you everything you need to play epic adventures in a world where mighty Icons war and scheme in a tense balance of power. Here, a small band of adventurers could be heroes that save the ancient Dragon Empire—or set in motion the catastrophe that ends the Age.
Designed for experienced GMs and any type of player, 13th Age offers a fresh take on a familiar tabletop experience. Pelgrane Press gave Rob and Jonathan total freedom to create the game they most wanted to play. They brought the best parts of the great d20-rolling fantasy tradition together with innovative new rules, resulting in a game that EN World readers named “2013’s Most Anticipated RPG”.
Play 13th Age as a standalone game, or use it as a source of cool ideas and add-on rules for make your favorite RPG.
The 13th Age Core Book is now available in PDF format at RPGNow.com!
- Ravenloft: The Shadow Rift (2e) available in PDF! (RPG News)
- Called To Battle: Volume One (RPG News)
- Blood & Badges from Chaosium (RPG News)
- Armor Hunters #1 (Comics News)
- Legend of the Five Rings: Sword and Fan (RPG News)
- Wendigo Tales: Necessary Evil: Fallen (RPG News)
- Primeval Thule Campaign Setting (RPG News)
- Shadowrun: Spells & Chrome (RPG News)
- Ravenloft Campaign Setting, Revised, Boxed Set (2e) (RPG News)
- 10 Dragon Magic Items (PFRPG) From Rite Publishing (RPG News)