Dread is about failures, drifters, and addicts who are recruited to fight the Last War against the demons that feed on an unsuspecting humankind. Armed to the teeth, trained in horrific magic, and utterly expendable, these Disciples wage their secret battles against an army that most people don't even believe in. The game features 88 gut-wrenching spells, including Caliban, Bile, and Viscera, and includes 41 demons, including the seductive Laradina and the pyrokinetic Gatterag.
For more information about Dread, please visit the Dread website.
Purchase the $6.66 PDF from Lulu.com.
Comments (0) 09.03.2009. 12:42
Introducing New Characters Into An Existing Campaign. Plus reader tips: Feyfest Holiday, Nine Ways to Hide the Truth and Get Away With It, Adventure Design 101, and latest Posts @ CampaignMastery.com the official Roleplaying Tips blog.
Comments (0) 08.03.2009. 17:18
Death's Daughter by Amber Benson
In Search of Adventure from Goodman Games
Scion Ragnarok from White Wolf
The Rising by Brian Keene
Diary of the Dead by George Romero
IVe Races: The Elkram from Poison Ivy Press
There are only a few days left in the GM's Day Sale, so don't miss out!
Horror & Dark Fantasy Webzine
Comments (0) 06.03.2009. 12:16Mouse Guard comic book series!
Players form their own Mouse Guard patrol and attempt to complete missions while the Game Master takes on the roles of the weather, animals and the wilderness all trying to thwart the fearless mice. Designed by Origins Award-winning game designer Luke Crane for beginners and veterans alike, the game comes complete with three sample patrols and three sample missions, so you and your friends can get started playing right now. Includes art and extensive background material on the Mouse Territories specially prepared by Mouse Guard creator David Petersen.
Mouse Guard is now available at DriveThruRPG.com!
Look for the Mouse Guard comic series at DriveThruComics.com.
Comments (0) 05.03.2009. 16:20
Download your free copy of PCGen here.
PCGen's fifth beta release of the current development cycle brings lots of Pathfinder goodness as the PCGen team continues to track down and fix bugs in the Pathfinder RPG Beta data set. The latest additions are full support for monks, character traits and barbarian rage enhancements. To see the full list of improvements check out the release notes here.
PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20 systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be modified by users for their own campaigns. For more information about PCGen, join us at the Yahoo Group or visit our website.
Comments (0) 05.03.2009. 10:38Seers of the Throne
Puppeteers and Puppets
We are the masters of the world. We control the Machine, watch every human cog spinning within it. We have gained power over the material world and the supernatural. And all we had to do was trade our freedom for eternal servitude to those above us.
A Character Book for Mage: The Awakening
• The history and society of the Seers of the Throne, from individual cults and pylons to the Greater Ministries
• Spells, Supernal Artifacts and altered minions employed in the Seers’ agenda of control
• Sample antagonists, lore on the Exarchs, new Legacies of power, and more
Seers of the Throne is available at RPGNow.com.
New Forums Now Available!
Our previously announced downtime is now complete, the new White Wolf Forums are now available for your enjoyment. We look forward to seeing all of you adding to the new community and hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you.
Comments (0) 04.03.2009. 09:02
If you're a Dungeon Master looking for some quick one-shot adventures, or you're searching for fun encounters to weave into your home D&D campaign, look no farther!
This Dungeons & Dragons supplement provides Dungeon Masters with thirty short, easy-to-run mini-dungeons, or "delves," each designed to last a single game session. The book includes delves for characters from 1st to 30th level and features maps built using D&D Dungeon Tiles. Each adventure presents unique and challenging encounters to keep your players on the edge of their seats.
Dungeon Delve is available at RPGNow.com.
This title is part of the GM's Day celebration, March 2 to March 8! To find more visit the GM's Day Sale page.
Comments (0) 03.03.2009. 07:48Adamant Entertainment's entire line of PDF products have been reduced to one dollar apiece, from Monday, March 2nd until Sunday, March 8th.
Thanks to all the Game Masters out there -- for putting in the work creating the campaign, designing adventures, portraying NPCs, hosting and running the game... and, most of all, for putting up with what we players occasionally end up doing to your carefully-prepared plans!
Click here to buy Adamant Entertainment products at RPGNow.com.
Comments (0) 02.03.2009. 10:55
These are powerful forces, and each witch doctor chooses how to use them. Some demand service or payment for their intercession with the spirits. Others wander like nomads and deal with the creatures that threaten the places they visit. Some, eternally loyal to their duty, are patient protectors of sacred places. These powers are raw and primal -- unrefined and crude, some say -- but you understand their power. It is up to you how you will use it.
This is the Witch Doctor player class, the most ambitious undertaking yet from the minds at One Bad Egg. Author Rob Donoghue brings you a brand-new, fully-formed player class featuring:
93 new powers, 3 paragon paths, 24 new feats, 13 new magic items and much more!
The Witch Doctor Player Class is available at RPGNow.com.
Comments (0) 02.03.2009. 09:53Thundermaul Castle is a motte and bailey castle which is home and hearth for the leaders of a powerful tribe of human barbarians. The single story keep sits high atop a tall man-made hill (motte). A strong palisade circles the keep and the bailey. An earthen berm and moat provide front line defenses for the castle.
Included in Thundermaul Castle are a total of 60 pages of maps which consist of:
* Six full color overview drawings and six printer friendly, black & white overview drawings--one each for 5 of the significant buildings in the castle (alehouse, bakehouse, granary, keep and stable) with a one square equals 5 feet grid and one overview drawing for the castle.
* Five full color, tileable battlemat drawings and five printer friendly, black & white tileable battlemat drawings--one for each of the significant buildings in the castle (alehouse, bakehouse, granary, keep and stable)--each with 72:1 grid for miniatures.
* One strategy map of the overview of the castle with a one square equals 5 feet grid.
* Six black & white player scratch maps--one for the castle and one each for 5 of the significant buildings in the castle (alehouse, bakehouse, granary, keep and stable).
Thundermaul Castle is available at RPGNow.com for only $6.95.
Comments (0) 01.03.2009. 12:06
- Of Predators and Prey: The Hunters Hunted II Anthology (RPG News)
- The One Ring - Rivendell (RPG News)
- X-Mas in July Sale at RPGNow! (RPG News)
- Embrace the Squee (Comics News)
- Streets of Bedlam SoB Stories #1 (RPG News)
- ETU: Degrees of Horror (Savage Worlds) (RPG News)
- The Necronomicon (RPG News)
- Cortex Plus Hacker's Guide Now in Print! (RPG News)
- Atomic Robo RPG (RPG News)
- Delta Green: Tales from Failed Anatomies (RPG News)